Otter House has been at the forefront of the UK charity business for 20 years and has extensive knowledge of the industry.
Our services include:
• Our in-house studio design to each charity’s specifications, creating and sourcing imagery tailored to the customer.
• Bespoke and branded card printing, including Christmas cards, all occasion cards and notecards.
• Bespoke and stock calendars, diaries, gift wrap, stationery and general giftware.
• A low risk solution to fundraising through charity gift catalogues and web shops, working closely with charities to provide a fully managed trading programme.
• Product sourcing, catalogue design and print, web shop design and management, range planning, mailing fulfilment services and donation processing.
• During 2021, this service is expected to have raised an estimated £550,000 through royalties and donations for charities.
• From February 2020 our group of companies became carbon neutral for our direct emissions, and we're on target to offset our scope 3 emissions in 2022/23.
• Through development and testing, we've eradicated even more plastic packaging from our 2022 ranges and are fully committed to proactive and sustained eco improvements.
For more information on our Charity and Mail order services, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)1392 824300, or email them on email@example.com
Otter House are proud to work with leading UK charities, providing an integrated low-risk trading service including catalogue and website design, sourcing, purchasing, fulfilment and supporter services for both public and branch trading operations. We undertake the majority of costs and stock risk and pay a commission to the charity on net sales as well as processing all donations free of charge. We have long standing relationships with our charity customers and work closely with the charities to maintain the integrity of their branding and ethos. Examples of our existing charity partners are illustrated below.